Tuesday 10 April 2012

Product Rave...............Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman

So I recently jumped on the Real Techniques Brushes bandwagon and I'm so glad I did. Unfortunately I purchased them before Boots started their 3 for 2 offers : (


I purchased the Starter Set, Core Collection, Stippling Brush and the Foundation Brush.

Here is a little background about the brushes for those of you don't know.
  • They were developed by Samantha Chapman, Professional MUA from Pixiwoo.
  • They are made with Taklon bristles which are smoother than the hair on most other brushes.
  • Taklon is synthetic; it's 100% cruelty-free.
  • Works well with most powders, creams, liquids, mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer. Basically I haven't found a product that hasn't worked well with these brushes!
So what are you waiting for, visit Boots now to get them 3 for 2

No comments:

Post a Comment